IT Web Developer, InternshipFor me, this dosn't look like an intership, more like slaveship. What happend to "don't be evil", or isn't this true for Google Germany?
Google is looking for a creative, hardworking web developer with strong artistic skills, technical knowledge, and impressive portfolio.
- Fulfill several projects requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Day to day duties assisting the German IT Team.
- High level of creativity and proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator applications.
- Proven drawing/sketching abilities.
- Expert HTML skills.
- Technical knowledge of file sizes, types, and color formats.
- Experience implementing and maintaining web content.
- Keen eye for clean UI implementation and knowledge of website design best practices.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to iterate quickly and synthesize feedback from multiple sources.
- Strong CGI scripting skills with experience in Unix environment highly desired.
I once heard tales about Google, how they treat their employees, that they have the chef from the Grateful Dead, that employees work for one day a week on their pet project, that milk and honey flow in vast streams on the Google campus.
This must be some other Google.