Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's not a trick - It's big brother!

...I tried, on multiple occasions to discuss their (insane / arbitrary / uneducated / unenlightened, dicatatorial) censorship policies in more detail-- but lo and behold, no one in management would speak with me...nor would they respond (meaningfully) in writing on this subject.

..They would not specify which photos of mine offended them, or what point of policy I had allegedly violated, making me play "guess our prejudice" instead...then they sent me a 24 hour deletion notice and detonated my entire archives.

This was my first and only warning.

The Big Brother mentality convinced me to ban Sony and all Sony products for life.



http://flickr.com/groups/nocensorship/discuss/158679/1337222/ Sony image-sharing site terminates account without explantion - Flickr-Group: No Censorship

Funny, the same thing happend to me on flickr: They deleted my account, but I didn't even get a warning. The Big Brother mentality convinced me to ban Yahoo and all Yahoo products for life.

No comments: