Saturday, June 24, 2006

Anne Clark - Wallies

Just got some old CDs from a friend. British electronic rap with an accent by Anne Clark. Contempary music by Philip Glass. Clawfinger with a wonderful panoramic poster for the album a whole lot of nothing. A love hearing new music, at least music that is new to me. :-)
So this is where the future lies, in a beer gut belly, in a open fly
Brilcremed, acrylic, mindless boys, punching, kicking, making noise
From the cradle to the city streets they spill out their aggression
By punching what they don't understand and stopping all forms of expression
Teaching each other to be men by spewing in the street
Well now I know just what to do to make my man complete
Against the power of their misguidance we must learn to fight
To be just what we want to be morning, noon and night
Night is for the hunters and the hunted are you and me
Hunted for just retaining some form of identity
Night is for the hunters and the hunted are you and me
Hunted for just having some individuality

Too bad my iTunes is on strike, it won't grab music at the moment...

No comments: