Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Fuck iTunes

Now, I had iTunes 7.0.1. installed. Agreeing to the license, rebuilding my music index, installing quicktime, removing quicktime icon from system tray, remove TV and Movies; what a drag. But there were problems... PartyJukebox no longer working.

Ok, now we have iTunes 7.0.2... Download, agree, install, rebuild, quicktime, remove quicktime icon, remove TV and Movies.

WHY DO I HAVE TO JUMPT THROUGH THESE HOOPS FOR A FUCKING BUGFIX????

And the best: Party Shuffe, as it is called now is still FUCKING DEAD.

Now, I could try to downgrade to an earlier version of iTunes, but first older versions are not available from Apple and even if I ran the old installer that I still have on my harddisk it wouldn't recognize the modified Library...

That, combined with the fact that CD grabbing is still not working (All grabbed audio tracks have the length 0:00) after SEVERAL updates makes me say:

FUCK!

And I could try to file a bug-report with apple, as I HAVE DONE BEFORE, but first I have to find the prober website for reporting problems (It seems like they only listen to people who shout about their problems with apple products on their personal blogs) and then I could throw the bug-report into a tar-pit as well, because that would have the same effect.

FUCK YOU VERY MUCH.

-- End of transmission --

No comments: