Saturday, April 22, 2006

Linus, a loveable troll

From: Linus Torvalds [email blocked]
Subject: Re: Linux 2.6.17-rc2
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:58:46 -0700 (PDT)

I got slashdotted! Yay!

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> I claim that Mach people (and apparently
> FreeBSD) are incompetent idiots.

I also claim that Slashdot people usually are
smelly and eat their boogers, and have an IQ
slightly lower than my daughters pet hamster
(that's "hamster" without a "p", btw, for any
slashdot posters out there. Try to follow me,
ok?).

Furthermore, I claim that anybody that hasn't
noticed by now that I'm an opinionated bastard,
and that "impolite" is my middle name, is lacking
a few clues. Finally, it's clear that I'm not
only the smartest person around, I'm also
incredibly good-looking, and that my infallible
charm is also second only to my becoming modesty.

So there. Just to clarify.

Linus "bow down before me, you scum" Torvalds
Linux: vmsplice() versus COW

No comments: