Saturday, April 22, 2006

Why do I have word verification on my posting form?

Word verification on the posting form is meant to be a spam reduction mechanism for BlogSpot in general, and is applied to certain potential spam blogs by an automated system. Because this is automated there will necessarily be some false positives, though we're continually working on improving our algorithms to avoid these. If your blog is one of the false positives, we apologize.
I H A T E to enter this god damn stupid code everytime, it sucks big time, it is stupid and intrusive.

Don't apoligize, make a better system.

And why do I have to track down the information that my blog has been flagged as spam by some automated system? Please, in the future, give clearer information.

Blogger Help : Why do I have word verification on my posting form?

No comments: