Monday, February 19, 2007

It's all too beautiful

Looks like the Russians are a bit "tense" over the US deployment of its anti-ballistic missile (ABM) system in Poland and the Czech Republic plus the latest verbal hostilities from the US. The Russian RIA Novosti has some interesting articles:



(only as a translation from the German version)



And the bonus:

(via fefe, in German)

Playing right now: Small Faces - Itchycoo Park
Over Bridges of Sighs
To rest my eyes in shades of green
Under Dreaming Spires
To Itchycoo Park, that's where I've been
What did you do there? - I got high
What did you feel there? - Well I cried
But why the tears there? - I'll tell you why
It's all too beautiful, It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful, It's all too beautiful
I feel inclined to blow my mind
Get hung up, feed the ducks with a bun
They all come out to groove about
Be nice and have fun in the sun
I'll tell you what I'll do - What will you do?
I'd like to go there now with you
You can miss out school - Won't that be cool
Why go to learn the words of fools?

No comments: