Sunday, August 27, 2006

Arabic script = Terrorist?

And I was told by one of the officials that wearing a t-shirt with Arabic script in an airport now is like going to a bank with a t-shirt that reads, “I am a robber.”
We had this in Germany sometime ago. Here in Germany these people weren't called "terrorists", they were called "parasites" just because they happened to have the "wrong" faith. As I have recently discovered that I'm a nihilist, I think that all religions are delusions and should be treated like narcotics.
A narcotic is an addictive drug, derived from opium, that reduces pain, induces sleep and may alter mood or behavior.
Opium for the people, it is! Sleep well while the US government and media gives you opium and subjugates the Arab and the Muslim people.

Democracy Now! | Iraqi Peace Activist Forced to Change T-Shirt Bearing Arabic Script Before Boarding Plane at JFK

No comments: