Sunday, December 19, 2004

I hate RSS feeds with partial or no text

I hate it that heise.de has a link only feed.
I hate it that macosxhints.com has only a partial feed.
I hate it that thismagazine.ca has only a partial feed.
I hate it that harmony-central.com has a link only feed.
I hate it that createdigitalmusic.com is unreadable as a feed.

They are simply unuseful when I try to read them in newsgator.com

And by the way: WASHPOST, YOUR ONLINE SERVICE SUCKS BIG TIME. LOSERS! If you don't understand the internet, go hire a 17 year old or stay on paper.

I will stop reading those bullshit RSS feeds (except for one). Sorry. And don't come back. I hate you.



2 comments:

Peter Kirn said...

Don't hate me! ;-)

I'm working on that damn RSS problem. Now that we've hit the holidays and a beautifully slow news period, I'm going to try an alternative RSS. The problem is Mambo -- unthinkable that they'd have such a dumb RSS generator as one of the leading content management systems for Linux servers.

And yes, I'm annoyed by this stuff, too, though less so since I've begun using Sage in Firefox, which is great. (I have to read this stuff, too . . .)

Peter, www.createdigitalmusic.com

t-mix said...

Hello Peter, sorry, I am sometimes a bit emotional...

Cool that you work on this!